New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Click the "Go to Store " button, 14 remaining at this time. I ordered mine 12 hours ago.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
All Stop. I have just been advised by seller that the coupon code is expired. The total was going to be 316 and change to my door, now I have to add 10 and tax maybe? How did a coupon expire in 12 hours? wtf

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
All Stop. I have just been advised by seller that the coupon code is expired. The total was going to be 316 and change to my door, now I have to add 10 and tax maybe? How did a coupon expire in 12 hours? wtf
Yea I just skipped that place and ordered 500 rounds from PSA,to get the free shipping.Hard to do business with no-name sites that hardly anyone heard of,if you complain no-ones going to care or listen...

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Message from the seller
Hello,

The code wasnt ever suppose to be valid. We are not exactly sure how it got posted or even originated. We talked to Volusion, the domain that we use, and they informed us that there are bots out there that create coupons and other saving ads. I do apologize for the troubles this has caused you and your business is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts