New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone is having a bear of time finding any ammo, but if you've got a lead of any 168gr FGMM I'd greatly appreciate the tip. If we're talking $40 a box, I'll pass, but wanted to see if anyone had a non-gouger seller who might be able to help. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I've been looking for that as well; haven't found anyone not selling it for less that 45-50/box. Rediculous. I'll let ya know if I locate any.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
If you guys reloaded that stuff you could recoup your costs in a few hundred rounds. ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do reload, but finding reloading supplies is as tough of a job as finding ammo for sale!

I've got a few cases on backorder, but God only knows when I'll get them.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Keep checking targetsportusa went 3 weeks ago with my friend into CT to pick up his 308 that he ordered.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Midsouth Shooters Supply has them on backorder with non-FU pricing, $22 a box. Probably the best I've come across since the madness started.

·
Registered
132 Posts
also keep your eye on palmetto state armory. good men, good prices. but boy once stuff goes up on their page you have to move on it because it flies out of there.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I do reload, but finding reloading supplies is as tough of a job as finding ammo for sale!

I've got a few cases on backorder, but God only knows when I'll get them.
So then you would be good with the Sierra bullets they use? Because my LGS JUST had some. Or just the actual loaded rounds?

I use the Hornady SSTs though, so I bought them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts