New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive heard so many talk **** about their second amendment rights~But how of you are going to bring the fight to Cuomo and his lackeys door? Still have bus seats for the trip from Ulster county area contact William Freer for details!(on Flyer!)
Great News! Tom King and the NYSPRA have officially endorsed the Gun Rights Rally on the 12th! This day is especially important as Cuomo and the lawmakers who voted for the bill will be in the Capitol. We need a unified voice to show Albany, and the country, how Americans feel about the the destruction of our Second Amendment Rights! Please print the flyers and share the event page with all your friends!

Camera lens Font Camera Poster Automotive tire
Musical instrument Violin Violin family String instrument Font
I will be there~will you?

·
Registered
660 Posts
And I also will be there. As I said in another post it's time to s*it or get off the pot. We have one bus full, we are trying to fill a second. Call me, if we can not fill a second bus we will do our best to hook you up with a ride. Dick 724-6695 or Paul 748-7183.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still have seats available and a possible pick up in New Paltz if anyone still wants in~Trying to make sure its a FULL bus~

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Only hitting the 28th. Can't do both. Have to do PA on the 8th too.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Camera lens Font Camera Poster Automotive tire
Musical instrument Violin Violin family String instrument Font
SEATS STILL AVAILABLE~FOOD INCLUDED UPON RETURN TO BAR!!! GET ON THE BUS~ :cheers::patriot:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
28th Is going to be HUGE~ If you can only make one i suggest it be that one. But we all need to step this up and make any and all possible. I am afraid with the weather tomorrows will be a wash hope they all make arrangements to jump on the others.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rally on the 12th In Albany To Repeal the SAFE ACT!
BUS INFO ~Updated
**Updates Daily**
Ulster County Bus Departs from Kerhonkson at 8:30am Return from Albany 2:00pm Price: $30 A party is slated upon return Contact William Freer, [email protected] 845-674-1979 Or Denver [email protected]
Rockland County Bus Departs 7:30am from West Nyack: Palisades Center Mall: Bed Bath and Beyond Parking area.(Park closest to Palisades Center Drive) 56 Passenger Bus Leave Albany: 4:00pm $30.00 / person Contact Denver [email protected] Contact Mike Peters [email protected] 845-270-4821
Westchester County Bus Departs 7:30am from Croton on Hudson: Croton Harmon Train Station Leave Albany: 4:00 PM 56 Passenger Bus $30.00 / person Mike Peters [email protected] 845-270-4821 Or Denver [email protected]

From Western NY: The bus from Elmira could make an additional stop. Potential stop depending on demand - Owego / Binghamton / Harpursville Bus service to Albany on February 12th To all people from: Cortland area / Penn Yan / Hornell / Ithaca / Greene / Oxford / North Pa. .....And all point in between:

Corning/Elmira; Departs 6:30am From Horseheads, N.Y - $40. Reservations: Call 607-738-3592 Email: [email protected] (or contact Denver)

Buffalo area: contact Jackie O'Bannon at 716-852-822

Southern Ulster/Sullivan Co County: Leaving Kerhonkson at 8:30am
$30/person CONTACT: William Freer (845-674-1970)

Binghamton Area: 56 passenger bus Departs: 7:00am from Sears back Lot at Oakdale Mall Johnson City, NY. Returns: from Albany at 4:30 and stop at Brooks Barbeque (Oneonta) for take out Price $25 Call Burt 607-724-1746 (a member of C&H Recreation) Or contact Denver [email protected] (include city you want to depart from)

If you want a bus ride from anywhere or if you chartered a bus from anywhere Denver will "connect" you - contact Denver [email protected], 607 279-3987 information: Albany Pro Rights Event February 12th Bus Info: Bus Transportation; Get Connected; To spread the word of your Bus Charter or if you would like to be a passenger contact Denver Jones [email protected] 607 279-3987 (Include your city of departure). Register bus info with Gary [email protected]

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would love to be able to go to all of them but I am 7 hrs away . I will be attending the one on the 28th. I am trying to bring as many as possible.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll be there with some friends in tow. For out of towners park in the Albany Hotel garage and some street parking will be available mostly east of the park - between capital and river. Bring quarters to park and, lots of them. Couple other garages near the Pepsi arena too.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Albany is 10 hour round trip for me. I can only go to one . Im trying for the 28th . I hate to let everyone down , but I just cant make 2-3 trips a months

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.