New York Firearms Forum banner

Favorite Super Hero?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start with my choice - Batman, he was just a highly trained rich guy, no powers to speak of, everything he did was pretty close to the realms of reality, and I think that is what made him so cool to me, he was almost real, and if you wanted to you COULD be batman (although with some maybe not so good results)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Captain America because they made a movie about me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i kindna liked the thing " it's clobber time " and of corse poppie the sailor man " i stood all i can stand and i can't stands no more "

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
captain America, i hated redskull
if i could be any super hero id wanna be batman cause he always had such wonderful toys

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I chose wolverine. I've been a fan since I was a child.

Adamantium claws & skeleton, super quick regeneration & very personable, which is important, LOL

And, if we can be honest, he just looks so fuggin bad ass:
wolverine - Google Search

You also realize you need to create counter poll to this -- favorite super villian -- Cause then I can give it up for my true hero, Venom :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Daredevil...just wish they would make a good movie with a real actor to play him.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Ok this may sound corny to some, but my Mom was my greatest super hero..Thanks Mom for making me who I am today!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Damn Meketrefe......I would hit that so hard.....that whoever pulled me out would be the next King of England!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Captain America hands down. Used to read the comics with I was a kid. Second would be Sargent Rock!!!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn Meketrefe......I would hit that so hard.....that whoever pulled me out would be the next King of England!!!
That made me literally LOL for a few minutes. Good **** man and I agree.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts