New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Only in America is beating your wife senseless more ok than carrying a legally owned and permitted handgun.

Now more than ever it has become clear to me that the fight to protect and defend 2nd Amendment Rights are the Civil Rights movement of our times.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Most of the time Democrap appointed Judges will have Democrap favored rulings, They should strictly go by whats legal and what's right by the people whom they serve, But tht's politics. To bad they can't be voted out by the people.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
All that makes me think is that the wife should have the right to carry a gun of her own

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Pretty sad state of affairs, when a football player gets off easy. It seems to be commonly accepted.
Ms Allen seems to have her act together and is not just some thug with a gun. I don't like where the courts are heading with this in NJ.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
the NRA really needs to get on board with this.. I have emailed them already to say just that. I hope she doesnt make a deal, and i hope a big name lawyer from the NRA helps her and this goes to SCOTUS. We need national reciprocity already, this is ridiculous that you can be legal in one state and face a felony in another.. its completely unacceptable!

·
Registered
346 Posts
ALL 2A supporters need to put "out" money where our mouth is. Support NJ candidates who are PRO-2A! Also BOYCOTT NJ, don't visit and especially don't spend money in NJ!

YES it is insane that SCOTUS has not truly enforced our 2A rights including reciprocity!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts