New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
When they came to illegally strip search me and take my children I'd show them the real guns.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
communism at its finest... people dont realize that communism has been sneaking into our lives for generations, communists are patient people. coming soon to a theater near you.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
One more time that I nearly puked in my mouth doc, thanks. Is there no end to this crap? If this happened because of my child's drawings, I would be stripped searched everyday! What a fracken joke!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Canada, tho so close to NY State

is very different as regards legal issues
for starters, there is no Right to Due Process ...

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Here comes a RANT!!!

You know what the worst f*****g part of this is??? If something like this happened here (assuming we were to lose the rest of our rights, that is), we'd all say "Poor guy, sucks for him, glad it wasn't me..." and go about our lives - just like they do in Canada. Nobody's making a fuss over this guy and nobody's taking up arms against the government over this guy. Rather, his fellow citizens are thanking God that it wasn't one of THEIR kids that drew Daddy shooting monsters in the kitchen. Every one of them are simply afraid of how much it'll impact their pathetic lives if they either got accused of ANYTHING related to having a gun or fighting for the right to own & use a gun - sickening!!!

Is this a foretelling of our future???

//End Rant

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Here comes a RANT!!!

You know what the worst f*****g part of this is??? If something like this happened here (assuming we were to lose the rest of our rights, that is), we'd all say "Poor guy, sucks for him, glad it wasn't me..." and go about our lives - just like they do in Canada. Nobody's making a fuss over this guy and nobody's taking up arms against the government over this guy. Rather, his fellow citizens are thanking God that it wasn't one of THEIR kids that drew Daddy shooting monsters in the kitchen. Every one of them are simply afraid of how much it'll impact their pathetic lives if they either got accused of ANYTHING related to having a gun or fighting for the right to own & use a gun - sickening!!!

Is this a foretelling of our future???

//End Rant
Look at the whole thing with the mayor of Toronto doing drugs, drinking heavily and threatening to kill people on video and there is almost zero outrage from anyone in Canada.
And what is with the recent surge of strip searches? Everyone getting strip searched for next to nothing. Bunch of perv LE.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Stupidity is taking over this world. People who lead are getting dumber by the minute. If this keeps going in this direction it's not going to be an Arab spring it's going to be a North American spring. Yes I will be ready.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I wasn't there, my wife wasn't there, but my boys, all they know right now is: 'Daddy and guns, guns and Daddy' - my kids knew all the police were at the school because of me. Now I have to explain to them how much of a mistake this is," he added.

I hope that the "mistake" that he is explaining to the children is that they should never have trusted the school officials or police - bad things happen when you talk to people in uniforms or talk about home at school.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts