New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'm sure the attacker will file a civil suit - they're in CA after all...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I grew up very near by San Bernardino county. In fact the only thing that separated my city (in Riverside Country) was a canyon. Riverside and San Bernardino counties have absolutely mind boggling numbers of meth addicts, and it's sadly a safe assumption that most home invaders are on the blue stuff (heh). These areas are a combination of dry desert, foothills and forests, and the police there, for the most part, would rather intruders/drug dealers/drug addicts be shot and cleaned up after instead of arrested. Except, of course, in the case of Christopher Dorner, which happened in the San Bernardino mountains. I dealt with the Sheriff's deputies more often than local PD, and often the California Highway Patrol. Unless you're running a stop sign or speeding, those two counties value personal liberty more than any other in southern California.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a 2.5 year-old daughter, and I can tell you I would do anything to protect her, and consequences would not be a consideration. Thank God for dad!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
As a father I would shoot anybody that attacked any of my family, that's why I carry in the first place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts