New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
If you have even one person on Jury like us, he will never face anything more than probation (and i'd shake his hand and buy him a beer while setting him free.)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Texas, sure...try that here in NY and he'd be behind bars while the POS's family sues him.
And I'd do the same if any POS did that to my wife or daughter, consequences be damned.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
+1 good guys

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
WTF? He only lasted a few beatings ?!! Too bad the father didn't have time to fetch the toolbox to work a bit more on him !!
Another scumbag to join the BBQ in hell.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Texas, sure...try that here in NY and he'd be behind bars while the POS's family sues him.
And I'd do the same if any POS did that to my wife or daughter, consequences be damned.
They can sue anyone if they want but child molesters should get the worse possible death anyone can administer.
My God tells me to forgive but this is one of those type of events were I really find it difficult to follow God's will.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
"Nobody needs 7 punches to stop a child rapist."

I remember when this happened. Glad it worked out for the guy. I can't imagine a jury that would convict him. I'm not a parent but I definitely get it. I would do that same. Possibly more slowly though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts