New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Helping my dad clear out his workshop and selling off a number of items for him. Figured I'd post these here as well in case there is any interest. Always interested in trades for C&R or modern military-style firearms, particularly of the .308, .223 and 7.62x39 variety, but cash is king. I'll post other items here as I take pictures.

Tractor sold.
Snowblower sold.
Bilco hatch sold.
Hardwood flooring sold.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Amsoil 20w50 synthetic motorcycle motor oil

Have 9 new quarts of motorcycle oil for a bike that no longer exists. Attached are pictures of a single bottle and all nine of them. Will sell all of them for $50 FTF in Windham, Albany, Binghamton or Cobleskill.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Glacier Bay bar sink

Was originally planned for a bar in the basement, but plans changed. This sink was never installed and is in like-new condition from a reputable manufacturer. Looking for $80 FTF in Windham, Glenmont, Binghamton or Cobleskill

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Next up is the powerwinch. There are a couple of dings on the backend as shown in the picture, but this winch is brand-new and has never been installed or used in any way. Comes with all original hardware and paperwork. Details on winch are here:
Superwinch 1101 - Superwinch X1 Winches - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Lists on amazon for about $244, listing here for $150 FTF in Windham, Albany, Binghamton or Cobleskill.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dropping prices. Make me an offer! Will trade for ammo.

Motorcycle oil - $40
Sink - $60
Winch - $100

·
MSG
470 Posts
PM Inbound

·
MSG
470 Posts
Oil and winch

If you would take $125 for the winch and oil I'll take them. Not really what I am looking for as far as the winch goes but I can make it work. My brother works at the state office building and said he could meet your Dad one day next week. Let me know if this will work for you as he car pools and would have to drive that day. Thanks Hutch, 518-774-696

1 - 11 of 11 Posts