New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope im not breaking any rules here but my niece was recently diagnosed with All which is acute lymphoblastic luekemia. She just turned 18 and was looking forward to her second year at syracuse university. She will not be able to return anytime soon due to her illness. She has been back and forth from albany med and her home in northville numerous times weekly. She is receiving chemo , transfusions, blood cells and platelets. She is very strong willed and determined to beat this. As her uncle im doing what i can to help her . Im trying to raise money for traveling expenses and copays. My girlfriend has set up an account on gofundme.com for her. Her name is Abby moore. We will also be having a benefit at the northville central school to include a motorcycle ride around the lake to raise funds for her and her family. Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. Every penny raised will be used exclusively for abbys care. To Anybody who can make a donation through gofundme.com , I thank you and to anyone interested in attending the fundraser in northville feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance NYF community .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts