New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the ten years since the federal assault weapons ban expired, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has kept trying to renew the law, which she authored. In a press release this month honoring the 20th anniversary of the ban, she wrote, "The evidence is clear: the ban worked."

But gun violence experts say the exact opposite. "There is no compelling evidence that it saved lives," Duke University public policy experts Philip Cook and Kristin Goss wrote in their book "The Gun Debate: What Everyone Needs to Know."

!!!!!!!Scary photo warning!!!!!!!

Fact-Checking Feinstein on the Assault Weapons Ban

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Flintlocks were assault weapons when she was first elected.

·
Registered
475 Posts
In the ten years since the federal assault weapons ban expired, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has kept trying to renew the law, which she authored. In a press release this month honoring the 20th anniversary of the ban, she wrote, "The evidence is clear: the ban worked."

But gun violence experts say the exact opposite. "There is no compelling evidence that it saved lives," Duke University public policy experts Philip Cook and Kristin Goss wrote in their book "The Gun Debate: What Everyone Needs to Know."

!!!!!!!Scary photo warning!!!!!!!

Fact-Checking Feinstein on the Assault Weapons Ban
!!!!!!!Scary photo warning!!!!!!! I dare you to click on photo !!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love how these hypocrites continue the "do as I say not as I do" policies they have. Stiffer penalties for gun trafficking? How about Holder goes on trial for what he did? It's ok for the NSA to spy on us but when the CIA looked at her computer she threw a tantrum. I'd say those idiots in CA deserve her for continuing to put her in office but our own state idiots aren't any better by voting in the trash we have here. I wonder what it's like living in a free state looking at those of us that constantly keep getting screwed?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
She looks like her face caught fire and they tried putting it out with more gasoline then a pitchfork.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts