New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
It was posted about about 2 weeks ago iirc. I like it myself, but its a bit pricey. If I had the loot Id grab one for the fun of it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really see this being the new thing for 2014. I just hope they can keep up with the demand and it works as well as they say it does

·
Registered
548 Posts
I saw a news article that said it was unconfirmed but they were hearing 500$. But in addition to the bump fire the semi auto mode is a 4.5lb match grade. I think that's a pretty good deal match triggers are 2-300 and this is basically select fire. It doesn't have the high fire rate of a real full auto but it looks really controllable. Looks to be around 500rpm. The bumpfire stock is around 250, it's butt ugly, and the gun bounces around in the stock. My advice buy as many of these triggers as you can before they get banned. I was saving up for a ps4 but I think this might just get priority.

·
Registered
690 Posts
There are a few companies making these, you also have Fostech and Slidefire. Slidefire's run just under $400, think the Fostechs are closer to 500

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nice. So how much is this and when is it for sale? Will it work with full auto Battle Arms BAD-CASS 45 degree ambi selectors? I gotta have my ambi selector!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Slidefire is a stock and a bit awkward . This is and actual trigger mechanism and from what I've seen is the best option for a rapid fire set up. I think it would be fun if we lived in a state where we could use standard cap mags/capacity, and if ammo wasn't artificially high due to government agendas to disarm law abiding citizens causing panic buying to dry up the market.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I emailed the company about ar-10 compatibility they said they're trying to make it work in both platforms. But with all the variances in different ar-10 manufactures they weren't there yet. They said ak triggers and .22 triggers are next in line before ar10's.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That looks awesome. Actually controllable unlike some of those sliding stocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts