New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I would go but I don't have any dreadlocks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I want to go

And see where my tax dollars are going, on sharpies and cardboard signs. I also want to have a sign that reads "stop doing stupid s#!t that gets the cops called on you and btw their tax dollars paid dor this protest "It will be a big sign. Might need someone to hold the other side.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
time to recruit more bodies for the cause...

Alex Comardo we're not trying to reach the rpd/city. the media will do what they do. I would like to reach the people. And I dont mean middle class liberal people, I mean the lower class (of which I am a member so dont even go there). I'd rather see 150 poor folk out there than 2000 progressive liberal activists. I do think we are pretty well prepared with legal obersvers, a police liason, permit, etc...
Bill Finan And that is why we're about to head into the NE quadrant to fill the Puerto Rican areas with flyers too, and the NW near where Izzy was shot
If Bill gets his car stolen in the Puerto Rican area I hope he doesn't expect the police to look for it

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
If Bill gets his car stolen in the Puerto Rican area I hope he doesn't expect the police to look for it
lol

They'll probably complain about racism next. Or maybe profiling.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does anyone else find it ironic that they have a police liaison for their "F*&k the police" march?? I wonder what that meeting was like?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about RPD since the one arrested the woman for videotaping from her lawn last year, and then when some of them gave parking tickets to people who showed up to support her. Anaheim is all over the news, but that whole town is a mess.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about RPD since the one arrested the woman for videotaping from her lawn last year, and then when some of them gave parking tickets to people who showed up to support her. Anaheim is all over the news, but that whole town is a mess.
Emily Good... She was just arrested again a few nights ago in the last march they had, which is part of the reason they're marching again this time

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I'll be there, no........., wait........., that's right, I won't. I have a job I'll be at so I can pay taxes to support the people that are marching.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but what about Al the murders committed by the rpd?
"izzy"he was murdered after threatening and pointing a gun at officers.
"Craig heard" he stole a car then tried to run over an officer to escape ( had to go back to 2004 got that one)
"Blackman" forgot his story
"all the pit bulls"

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
You Rochester folks are missing an opportunity here. Some of the chicks are cute. March, protest, score a babe, then tell her you love guns as you kick her out of your place when you get done.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
First step to dissolving your violent protest before it even starts...Post it on Facebook. Great Job
They applied for permits, it will just be noisy nonsense that makes them all feel better when it is over.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts