New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FWIW, the first F-Class Match of the season will be Saturday, April 7th at Odessa.
It starts at 10:00 am and costs $10.00
There will be 40-rounds for score and unlimited sighters.
This is a very low key event and everyone is willing to help out new shooters.
It will be shot at 250-yards.
This is a great opportunity to get out and stretch your legs.

I'll be there for sure.

I went to the club last Tuesday to gather some velocity and come-up data on the .223 than Dan built me over the winter.

I shot the "new" 250-yard line.

I think I'm ready.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I really need to make it out to one of these this year! Working Saturday's is not going to make it easy.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I really need to make it out to one of these this year! Working Saturday's is not going to make it easy.
The second one every month in Odessa is on Sunday.

I should be there for this one.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'm not ready to attend an event like this yet (still getting my setup together), but it has definately got my attention! Is there more information avaliable about this somewhere that I can read up on?

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm there!
I gotta clear one thing from my schedule and I'll be all over this.
Kevin Do me a good one and ring me or shoot me an email with a good time for me to contact you.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
The matches are twice a month just to solve this - one is always the first Saturday (being right after the club meeting) and the the second is on a Sunday usually 2-3 weeks into the month.
Awesome! That is some good thinking!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm in for sure,.... wait a min,... i don't have a center fire anymore. Duh

Brad/Jeff let me know when you guys want to go we can car pool, i knew a bought an FJ for a reason!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Can someone post the range address/ directions to the range? I will be coming into Odessa on 224 from the intersection of 13 & 224 (Cathrine to Alpine).

I know how to get to Odessa from MANY trips into Montour Falls to the Fire Academy and I get there via the 224 route posted above.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

From lovely downtown Odessa travel East on route 244 passing under a railroad overpass.
300-feet from the railroad overpass turn left (North) on route 228.
Then 200-feet on the left you'll see the access road to the club.
The clubhouse and range are located approximately 200-yards from the road across a creek.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
I will be attending a couple of these this year.

·
Silver Vendor - http://www.darkeaglecustom.com/
51 Posts
Had a work day at the club and dropped the big pine and another hardwood that you see in the picture to open it up more.

Its' looking good. Now if we could get a dozer in there to level it out..........working on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
is there an address for the club or GPS co-ords? I plan on being there sat for sure. hit me up with a pm if you do not want to post the address..

many thanks -

FLP

1 - 20 of 38 Posts