New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy own a nice gunshop in Florida and just got in a gwinn firearms bushmaster arm pistol. From what I read its extremely rare find. Does anyone know anything about these? And what they are worth?

pix453688099.jpg

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
looks like a bull pup, not a pistol. How long is the barrel? It is obvious that the mag well is rearward of the pistol grip.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely considered a pistol. Arm pistol. These are extremely old and rare. Google it. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these and approx value?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks like they were manufactured as pistols back in the 70s.

Gwinn Firearms - Bushmaser Arm Pistol

Here's one ad for $1095.

Gwinn Firearms/Bushmaster Pistol 5.56 - AR-15 Copies

And another for $1595.

Bushmaster Gwinn Armpistol Pistol 5.56mm AR-15 US Bushmaster Pistols for sale, gun classifieds or gun auction from RoadrunnerGuns. Buy or bid on this Bushmaster Gwinn Armpistol Pistol 5.56mm AR-15 US in the category Bushmaster Pistols on GunsAmerica.

Gunbroker lists several for between $1000 to $2300.

Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for Sale - Buy Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns Online at GunBroker.com

They don't seem all that rare based on the number of ads that I found in 30 seconds.

I don't know how old those ads are or whether there's been any response. Just keep in mind that the getting price is often a lot lower than the asking price.

How much did your friend pay for it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts