New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giving away 1 awesome cigar. Not disclosing the brand, but I will tell you this, its awesome, robusto size, 2009 vintage.
Rules. 1. don't ask what brand it is. 2. have to be a member in good standing prior to the time stamp on this post, 3. can handle strong cigars with out puking, or, if they make you puke, post a vid of it, 4. try and post a review after you smoke it, and 5. post some thing, anything. Random winner chosen Friday the 19th.

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Count me in please. My dad caught my two brothers smoking cigarettes when they were kids. Made the each smoke a full stogie. The older one, about 15 at the time turned green and puked for the next day and never touched a cigarette again. The younger one about 12 been hooked on smokes ever since. I'm somewhere in between....

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I fell off a 6ft high fence as a kid and cried like hell. Not because I was injured, but because I broke ALL of my McDonaldland cookies. :'(

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I dont smoke cigars so count me out,but I think you guys trying to win just want to roll a blunt with it!Just come clean now....
That's what Black and Milds are for.

· Registered
2,442 Posts
Please count me in.

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Count me in please!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.