New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
and i came across this video. I have watched many many online including documentaries... i think the best doc. with the most facts and PHD's would be Loose Change 911.

but here is the one i just came across

just wanted to say I do not mean Micheal Moore Documentaries.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where's the Flag button Bob? Seriously conspiracy theories? Really? I thought all you quacks have been debunked? Don't have anything better to do?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks darth. i printed that out and will be reading tonite...

my favorite one is the missiles launched from the planes. i get a kick out of it.

Note: I didnt say I believed any of it... I like to just see the different things people come up with. like the whole osama killing being a coverup for obamas faked birth certificate. etc. best part of the interwebs is all the BS. like the illuminati etc. etc. etc.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Yep, I'll be the first one to say I don't like a LOT (or most) of what this government does, but 9/11 was not an inside job, we really DID land on the moon, there was no JFK conspiracy, etc.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Read the firat page and lold at the writers responses.. was nice to see legitimate accurate information .. my buddy is gonna get all flustered when i show him....

The moon? Pfft it was a studio... just kidding.. apollo 18 was absolutely real tho.. they just released the footage n ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts