141 - 160 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Calais Migrant 'Jungle' Camp Demolition Beginshttps://www.yahoo.com/news/photos/calais-migrant-jungle-camp-demolition-104624324/

Big whoop - they're moving them into purpose built shipping containers in a nearby park.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Is it wrong that I do not care a bit about any of these people? Men, women or the children; I just don't care. I can't believe no Country has actually opened up fire on these invaders.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
This little dweeb makes me physically ill - he's always lived in a fake la-la land environment, continues to do so, knows nothing, has done nothing useful, and has the incredible hubris and narcissism to think he knows what's best for everyone else. I absolutely loath and despise this POS and his zombie creation FarceBook.

Mark Zuckerberg: German Refugee Policies 'Inspiring,' U.S. Should 'Follow Their Lead' - Breitbart

Cracking Down On Talk Of 'Rapefugees,' Facebook Has Become The World's Most Dangerous Censor - Breitbart
Couldn't agree more with your assessment and now look what his new proclamation is

Facebook is the key to world peace, says Mark Zuckerberg | New York Post

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
What you have to take into account in the case of Sweden, Norway, and to a lesser degree, Denmark, is that each of them has had for a thousand years, one language, one religion, and one culture. Allowing a small number of immigrants in to share in what they offer has always been their way, but now they are dealing with an overwhelming invasion of people , so culturally different, that they do not know how to handle it. I've had this conversation with my squarehead associates over the years, and it never seems to sink in. I'm afraid that they are going to learn the hard way

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I can't believe no Country has actually opened up fire on these invaders.
Unfortunately I think that will be coming later this year. At some point the europeans will realize they need a massive disincentive to stop the flow of people. It won't be pretty.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
What the freaking heck?? The training isn't specifically for Muslims, so the headline is a bit misleading, but over the last couple years it sounds like more and more Muslims have been signing up. And Sweden thinks this is good? Call me crazy, but I'm not sure I would want the immigrants becoming very skilled with rifles.

Sweden: State-funded Muslim "Sniper" Training -

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
What the freaking heck?? The training isn't specifically for Muslims, so the headline is a bit misleading, but over the last couple years it sounds like more and more Muslims have been signing up. And Sweden thinks this is good? Call me crazy, but I'm not sure I would want the immigrants becoming very skilled with rifles.

Astoundingly moronic - sounds like part of one of Obola's scams. The karma foo is bad with this one.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

From the looks of the rifles they're using it looks like the Swedes are trying to introduce them to biathlon, where the Swedes rule. Bad move though, it'll come back and bite them in the ass

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
This nails it. Liberalism is officially a mental disease. This is what you get when you do drugs in the seventies and wear flowers.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The president of the European Union, Donald Tusk, implored economic migrants - those travelling to a better way of life rather than because their lives are in danger - not to come to the region during a press conference in Athens.

Migrant crisis deepens: 'Do not come to Europe'

Sure. Because pleading with them will stop them from coming to Europe! Just like asking them to act civilized and not attack women.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 · (Edited)
More ridiculous kow-towing to Muslims - the UK NHS can spend $$$$ on this nonsense, but some patients are forced to go without some procedures and meds.

The last sentence in the article nails it - "Bournemouth has a two per cent Muslim population." Simple pandering - I wonder what threats were made or implied. What's next, a hospital for MoosLimps with only MoosLimp staff? - Naturally, at taxpayer expense.

Complete and utter fools.

ETA: The logical way for this to go is for MoosLimp males to complain that not ALL women in the hospital are wearing these gowns - you wouldn't want them to have to see a bare female bum or hooters? Allah forbid! Or the docs won't be able to get a gown off a patient soon enough to save them, for example during a "crash team" event, and the lawsuit will be huge. Either way they win - big $$$$$ settlement, or they get Sharia established in the hospital.

Hijabs For Hospital Patients: NHS Trust Introduces 'Multi-Faith Dignity Gowns' - Breitbart

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
From your Breitbart link, comments section:

"The Swedish authorities threw the book at them, 10 minutes in the naughty chair followed by compulsory sniper lessons, they don't mess about....."

Funny, and so sad at the same time. At least over here our gangs are just shooting each other, not blowing **** up with grenades and dynamite.

141 - 160 of 262 Posts