New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the fates have conspired to send me from the free land of Virginia to your "paradise" of New York. I'm trying to be a bit tongue in cheek, but given that over half of my meager firearm collection is considered verboten in your great state, I'm a bit frustrated to be leaving my weaponry in my safe at home.

Fortunately or unfortunately I'll only be up there for 6 months total, but I have a feeling I will have withdrawal symptoms being so far away from my sidearms and "evil" black rifle. I'm joining this forum to get an idea of what I can do while I'm up in Syracuse; and am curious as to when, where, and how I can even go for a friendly shoot.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
So the fates have conspired to send me from the free land of Virginia to your "paradise" of New York. I'm trying to be a bit tongue in cheek, but given that over half of my meager firearm collection is considered verboten in your great state, I'm a bit frustrated to be leaving my weaponry in my safe at home.

Fortunately or unfortunately I'll only be up there for 6 months total, but I have a feeling I will have withdrawal symptoms being so far away from my sidearms and "evil" black rifle. I'm joining this forum to get an idea of what I can do while I'm up in Syracuse; and am curious as to when, where, and how I can even go for a friendly shoot.
You can take-up fishing,seems like you will be up during salmon season....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Im pretty sure you can legally shoot airsoft guns.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Rest easy...you can go shooting with me/us any time. I have a plethora of black rifles and handguns you can use to "get your fix" ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rest easy...you can go shooting with me/us any time. I have a plethora of black rifles and handguns you can use to "get your fix" ;)
Ha, I'll see about taking you up on that. I've taken some time to read through this site and I find myself amazed the hassle that is put on y'all (excuse my vocabulary) to just exercise your rights. I don't want to say much more lest I come off overly critical, since I do believe in the right of the individual states to make and execute laws. Thanks for the welcome people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.