New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PM if interested. I am terrible at fallowing my FS threads.

I'm selling all three of these for $70+ship firm (I will ship whatever method you want to pay for):

Amazon.com : Eagles Nest Outfitter DoubleNest Hammock: Assorted Bright Colors : Camping Hammocks : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : Eagles Nest Outfitters Guardian Bug Net (Color May Vary) : Camping Hammocks : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : Eagles Nest Outfitters Atlas Hammock Strap : Camping Hammocks : Sports & Outdoors

I have slept in these overnight only 3 times. I have layed in them to nap a few times.

The bugnet will come with both the unused original ridgeline cordage and some reflective niteize guy line. The original cordage left something to be desired. I will wash in cold and air dry before shipping. There is nothing wrong with anything that I can see, I just want a different setup. The weight of each item is presented accurately on eno's website.

Here is a picture of the actual hammock sans bugnet and tree straps:

And here is a picture of the bugnet over it. The bottom insulation and the stand is NOT included and NOT for sale. :)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One of those links goes to the slap straps. I don't have the slap straps, I have the atlas straps.

The normal price of everything new is $30 for the straps, $60 for the bugnet and $70 for the hammock. Setup costs $160 new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.