New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enforcement of gun laws hinges on local sheriffs' interpretation of Second Amendment | Center for Public Integrity

I originally posted this link in the "Firearms in the News" forum under a thread I had started about a sheriff in MD who takes his oath to uphold and defend the Constitution seriously. However, it has a lot to say regarding unSAFE with interviews with a number of upstate sheriffs (not to mention asshats like Jeff Klein) so I thought I would add the article here to get it more exposure. I normally don't do this but I think it's well worth a read from the members on this forum.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
This was an excellent article, I read it a few days ago. No one in law enforcement wants or ever asked for these laws. In fact they filed amicus briefs against them, both here and in Colorado.

Jeff Klein is just another NYC thug who hopes to be a boss someday. I can only hope Preet Bahara has a folder on his desktop dedicated to him.

One he can close eventually, hopefully sooner than later. If it comes from NYC and has a "D" after it's name, it's a criminal, putting them in a jail cell is only a matter of time and motivation.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Great article. One of the comments correctly points out the hypocrisy of democrat politicians when they say the sheriff's have to enforce the law, whether they agree with it or not.

I also like how the article discussed the urban/rural divide in the country.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts