New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting close to election time and the people who are complaining the most are the ones who who do not vote.... I have been actively trying to get people to register and vote to get Cuomo out of office but it falls on deaf ears...they ***** and moan and then do nothing....just my opinion but I'm not feeling good about the upcoming election...any suggestions how how to get the slackers to register and vote.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Try speaking up at your local gun club's meeting if you belong to 1. Most gun clubs hold meetings once a month. I'd like to see Dems' turnout at the primary election on September 9th.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sheepleness has set in hard. Most do not know *******s opponent and nearly none know assembly or senate representative at all. Then all them safe act signs, only us gun people know what they mean, whats that they say. Talking to people bores them and they try to get away.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cuomo will win, regardless of scandals, and then my assumption will be confirmed that New York folk, as a whole, are the dumbest people, next to Californians and New Jersey Scum.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cuomo will win, regardless of scandals, and then my assumption will be confirmed that New York folk, as a whole, are the dumbest people, next to Californians and New Jersey Scum.
Maybe the democrats are right, the elections are really rigged.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
It amazes me how many sportsmen are perfectly content with the current Pistol licensing scheme in NY. We have to make people realize that the water in the pot will eventually reach the boiling point and the frogs will be dead by that time. The water will be at a full rolling boil in January of 2014 if the Democrats win the NY Senate. We will all be standing in lines sometime around April.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Really hate to see all this negativity...the odds are against (yes) us but it can happen. Maybe we should start a "negative category" for the guys that want to leave NY or are just giving up - so we don't have to read the comments? We have just under 3 months, the Democrats are dividing and who knows maybe Andy might get indicted..a lot can still happen. If Oblamer uses executive power to legalize about 12 million illegal invaders even that can even have a negative effect on Democratic voter turn out..ride it out positively until the fat lady sings for us!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sheepleness has set in hard. Most do not know *******s opponent and nearly none know assembly or senate representative at all. Then all them safe act signs, only us gun people know what they mean, whats that they say. Talking to people bores them and they try to get away.
My "Progressive" sister was up visiting from Long Island a few weeks ago and said "Oh, that's great, I'm really glad that you have two 'no fracking' signs on your front lawn."

About what you'd expect from a libtard that voted for Cuomo and Obama.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
My "Progressive" sister was up visiting from Long Island a few weeks ago and said "Oh, that's great, I'm really glad that you have two 'no fracking' signs on your front lawn."

About what you'd expect from a libtard that voted for Cuomo and Obama.
Don't blame her, she is just trying to be accepted and hip.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hopefully he's in jail before the election there is 3 months anything can happen lol

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
You will never turn a lib don't waste time aggravate them is more fun is the non voters you want to work on! my 18 year old is a republican all ready !
Her friends say she heart less she stands her ground. train them young !!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
The stops are going to have to be pulled out now. Time to start pushing on all you know. I got Monroe county BOE letter today so i am registered still and my voting age kids are.

You should plan election day as an off day if you have vacation days at work or call in sick. Then plan to bother everyone you know and offer rides to the polls. This is the proactive effort it will take. Dems have no particular reason to go to the polls. We got the motivation, we just need some force multipliers from each and every one of us. I will be off that day and finding something to do.

I am sure there are more ideas on what can happen that day to help the cause? I will will be reading

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Try contacting SCOPE. They have been coordinating efforts between multiple 2A NY groups. There's strength in numbers, pooling of resources/knowledge/experience.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Roger that. I thinking they need to announce its a shooter gun enthusiast general strike that day while putting people out on intersections, over passes and other locations protesting with vote CUOMO out signs. Take the day off and hold a sign somewhere. We can do it everywhere but next to the polls.

This weekend - my big family reunion, they going to hate me but they all will hear from me. Do the same!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I just explain to libs how it's a waist of gas to go vote. Tell them to save the environment and not drive to the polls they buy that and taking a lib vote away works a little at a time.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Funny thing is, there will be many of our members from this site that will not vote. Guaranteed.

They will be out of town, they will get sick the morning of, they had to go to work early and stay late.

The excuses why so many people don't vote are staggering!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Really hate to see all this negativity...the odds are against (yes) us but it can happen. Maybe we should start a "negative category" for the guys that want to leave NY or are just giving up - so we don't have to read the comments? We have just under 3 months, the Democrats are dividing and who knows maybe Andy might get indicted..a lot can still happen. If Oblamer uses executive power to legalize about 12 million illegal invaders even that can even have a negative effect on Democratic voter turn out..ride it out positively until the fat lady sings for us!
Nothing about being negative. Trying to transform sheep into knowledgeable voters is nearly impossible. I was even told at work regardless of Cuomo and his scandals, he is still a good governor because of lower income taxes and jobs. It was obvious that talking point was taken from Cuomo's ad campaign.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Funny thing is, there will be many of our members from this site that will not vote. Guaranteed.

They will be out of town, they will get sick the morning of, they had to go to work early and stay late.

The excuses why so many people don't vote are staggering!
We not letting that happen, We are driving past this. No one gets a pass on election day. Its the battle in the war and you will do your best. However best will be "extraordinary". The dems will be doing the faking and not showing up. WE WILL!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
CA drummed up 600k votes for Leland Yee after his conviction so I fear you are probably correct.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts