New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to Scranton to get my Pa permit. In and out in 15 minutes. Read on here that it was that easy but still cant believe it was! :)

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
It takes you six months to eighteen months to get a restricted permit in New Yorkistan and fifteen minutes to get a full carry permit in PA, it don't make any sence at all.

Congrats on your newPA. permit and your NY permit. Use them to the fullest.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got mine in Scranton as well and was in PA this weekend for the first time since getting my permit. I concealed my pistol at first but as soon as I saw 5 people in Walmart open carrying I tucked my shirt in. It was incredible to be able to open carry a pistol everywhere I went. Not a single person said a word or gave me a sideways look because I was open carrying. I walked by two cops who didn't say anything, went to the liquor store, gas station, chick fil a full of women and kids, NO ONE said anything. It was an awesome experience and is making me accelerate my plans to leave the hell hole of NYS.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I got mine in Scranton as well and was in PA this weekend for the first time since getting my permit. I concealed my pistol at first but as soon as I saw 5 people in Walmart open carrying I tucked my shirt in. It was incredible to be able to open carry a pistol everywhere I went. Not a single person said a word or gave me a sideways look because I was open carrying. I walked by two cops who didn't say anything, went to the liquor store, gas station, chick fil a full of women and kids, NO ONE said anything. It was an awesome experience and is making me accelerate my plans to leave the hell hole of NYS.
Thats the way is should be EVERYWHERE, out here in Western Washington I'll open carry and NEVER GET A SECOND LOOK FOR ANYONE. I'm happy that you got to expierance the feeling of fitting in with your handgun at public places.

My oldest brother lives in the Town of Binghamton on Quaker Lake Road on the New York side right at the PA border, his next door neighbor has all the gun rights a person would want, yet he's stuck with the BULLSH!T GUN LAWS IMPOSED BY YOUR FUHRER KUMO IN NEW YORKISTAN.

After reading your post I'll be grabing one of my 357 magums to open carry today before I get going just because I can.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thats the way is should be EVERYWHERE, out here in Western Washington I'll open carry and NEVER GET A SECOND LOOK FOR ANYONE. I'm happy that you got to expierance the feeling of fitting in with your handgun at public places.

My oldest brother lives in the Town of Binghamton on Quaker Lake Road on the New York side right at the PA border, his next door neighbor has all the gun rights a person would want, yet he's stuck with the BULLSH!T GUN LAWS IMPOSED BY YOUR FUHRER KUMO IN NEW YORKISTAN.

After reading your post I'll be grabing one of my 357 magums to open carry today before I get going just because I can.
Crossing the border back into the NY Police State I felt this crushing weight come over me. The air became acrid, my head started to hurt, and I suddenly was unhappy again. PA, NH, or ME I'M COMING FOR / TO YOU.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Yesterday a starped my stainless Rossi 971 - 357mag with the compensator and wore it all day. I had multipule stops through out the day, Sunoco to get gas & a Sprite Soda, Farmers Equipment to order parts for a International Mower, Skagit Steel place an oder & pick up some angle iron & flat stock for the mower, Jack in the Box for lunch, Food Pavillion (Grocery Store) for jam, milk, & a roll of paper towels, Ace Hardware Store for bolts, washers, nuts, 4" cut-off wheels, and two piecesof 1/2" all-thread, and then at the 7/11 convenience store for another Sprite on the way home. I use to fill up the truck & car at the 7/11 all of the time before I seen they are ANTI_GUN! now I only stop there for a soda when I have a gun openly straped on my side. Fuk Them!!! They never say a word about my handgun.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Yesterday a starped my stainless Rossi 971 - 357mag with the compensator and wore it all day. I had multipule stops through out the day, Sunoco to get gas & a Sprite Soda, Farmers Equipment to order parts for a International Mower, Skagit Steel place an oder & pick up some angle iron & flat stock for the mower, Jack in the Box for lunch, Food Pavillion (Grocery Store) for jam, milk, & a roll of paper towels, Ace Hardware Store for bolts, washers, nuts, 4" cut-off wheels, and two piecesof 1/2" all-thread, and then at the 7/11 convenience store for another Sprite on the way home. I use to fill up the truck & car at the 7/11 all of the time before I seen they are ANTI_GUN! now I only stop there for a soda when I have a gun openly straped on my side. Fuk Them!!! They never say a word about my handgun.
You do know this isn't facebook, right? lol

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
You do know this isn't facebook, right? lol
It "SUCKS" for you and millions of others who live in one of the worst "DEMOCRAP - COMMUNIST STATES" in the Union.
I don't miss the Anti-gun agenda of your elected Democraps.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
It "SUCKS" for you and millions of others who live in one of the worst "DEMOCRAP - COMMUNIST STATES" in the Union.
I don't miss the Anti-gun agenda of your elected Democraps.
It sure does. I vote. I have been spending hours putting up campaign signs for Astorino. I do get involved. I can't be blamed for the situation as I'm helping the best I can to change it. I'm just one small cog in this Democrap wheel. Sure does suck for me. The time will come within the next 10 yrs that I'll be gone from this hell hole of a state. In the meantime, I won't give up the fight.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Moveing to a gun friendly state changes your whole out-look on your 2nd Ammendment rights. Here in Washington State you can buy, sell, trade and open carry handguns with out a pistol permit. I have bought, sold & traded a bunch of handguns without the cost of going through the FFL scene, but that might change this November. We have a big fight going on here over the background check bullsh**. We'll see where the chips fall come November. Tomorrow might be another Open Varry Day if I have any stops to make. If I do I might carry my stainless Ruger 6" GP100 in 357 or my stainless Ruger 4" GP100 in 327 Federal Mag.

I would like to personally "Thank You" for your help with the "Gun Fight" with the State of New York while you still reside there.
When you move pick your new State wisely, Where ever you go things will work out. Life doesn't revolve around the place you reside now. Things will be different, you just need to adapt and stick with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts