New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, Im trimming down my professional drum arsenal, and I'm putting a feeler out here for interested parties..
first up cymbals.. damn near the entire line of paste dimensions cymbals. all in excellent to brand new condition, ill post a full list for anyone interested, these are now discontinued and pretty hard to come by as they were not made in massive quanity's. i got zildjian cymbals as well, some A custom's and K customs. The big poppa, 1950's green sparkle gretsch round badge kit, 20-12-13-16 EXCELLENT CONDITION,NEAR PERFECT $ 3,500 obo. If you play drums then you know how amazing these kits are, i have 2 other gretsch round badge kits that are also for sale put they're both $5,000 ea. and i don't really wanna sell them, but they are original white marine pearl and champagne sparkle. cause they're one of a kind and could never be replaced. also got a pearl eric singer snare drum and a yamaha dtxtreme eltronic drum set only 2yrs old hardly used$1,000... ill take pictures of anything for interested parties. thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I'd like to get some info on the Yamaha electric kit...I played drums for about 11 years and basically stopped a couple years after high school...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts