1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
+1 Damn

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Saw that on show made by Arsenal model 2011 !
Factory was like a operating room dust free ultra clean :drool:

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Tests showed even if one side had malfunction it still works just impact would be low and off too the side but on target

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sure make a good uspsa/IDPA gun...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can we have a Dr. EVIL section to this forum? The never ending waves of "one link only" threada are pushing down the threads of people who have questions that meed answers. I mean... at least put a little more effort into these doc. When I repost an article, I reproduce the info a little bit.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nah, Doc just needs a girlfriend...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
2 bullets with 1 trigger pull, isnt that ATFs definition of a machine gun?

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Nice but seems like the barrels were a bit off in each shot. A little tweaking and all should be level. I thought it would actually be the gun from the Green Hornet movie lol.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
A quick google search has indicated that it goes for around 4-5 thousand. The End.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
That should carry nicely...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Expensive. And not legal in NY. But it's cool! (Which is why NY says it's illegal. Well, that and it fires more than one bullet per trigger pull).

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Does anybody know if the option to "split" the trigger allows for one barrel to shoot at a time? Would that keep it as a non-class 3 item due to only firing one bullet per trigger pull?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts