New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
absolute worst customer service ever..they charged me for 2 -6 magazine pouches almost 2 months ago, havent shipped them and wont answer my emails for the past 2 weeks. calling my bank tomorrow and getting hellfire to rain down upon them. god i hate A**holes...

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Chargebacks were made for this very reason. Be sure to report them to the BBB and your AG. Also, leave a negative review for them wherever possible.

Or just a chargeback if revenge doesn't fuel your soul.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I try to make it a point to search for reviews of any online store prior to ordering. I've been burned before; now a quick search is common practice.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a new buisness, facbook has no info, 2 friends, no pics nothing. just an online retailer, no reviews ive found. Saw their ad in a reputable magazine and they had good prices so i decided to give em a shot being the new kid on the block..their website has no about us info, no phone number and no address..Im not an email kinda guy, If i cant talk to you face to face then were at least gonna resolve the problem on the phone. gave em my number multiple times and they wont call me. Just all around pretty weak. Its not even the money, its only like 70bucks worth of product, just the principle..Im a chef and I pride my self on customer service and giving the customer absolutely anything they need within my means to make their experience perfect. every dish coming out has my name on it..likewise with every order a retailer dispatches....

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
i would never order from Mars.....i assume the shipping price would be insane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts