New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposed to be a collection of "gun control" and "gun rights" cartoons...I think they have -1- of the latter!

Caution: The propaganda will make you sick and if you don't get out and vote you caused your own sickness.

Gun Control and Gun Rights Cartoons - US News

Register, register friends and relatives, VOTE, support your Conservative and Republican Candidates - GO ASTORINO!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Not all are bad. In fact, I agree with this one:

What it means, for you ignorant ******** out there, is that there ARE pretty insane gun laws out there. This child is DEFENSELESS, and yet we have laws on the books that make parents, who would be responsible for the safety of their child, DEFENSELESS as well by making it nearly impossible to get a gun? Insanity. That IS an excellent argument for saner (or "more sane", as 'saner' is not an actual real word) gun laws, despite what you inbread bible thumpers think.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Personally I think it's hysterical that anti-gunners think that cartoons are equivalent to a legitimate argument, but when you lose, time and time again, I guess that's all you have left. Lying about the number of school shootings really doesn't help your case.

We're going to destroy more than a few political careers in November, by all means, pen all the cartoons you want. We are going to keep winning.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I'm very much in agreement with this one. If it bleeds, it leads..... It would behoove the news media to go silent and not make these jackasses famous, but someone has to generate sponsors and ads. And the American public gobbles it all up and comes back for seconds. Every. Single. Time.

This one I agree with too. But not for the same reasons as the illustrator. It's one of the main reasons that my house is armed and I carry on a daily basis. If the government would get the hell out of the way and make saner laws that favor gun rights, I could certainly be more effective at defending myself and my family with better tools.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Political cartoons are aimed at the emotionally impaired audience with poor debating skills and short attention spans.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Simple minds will never understand the complex, up yet simple issue regarding our Bill of Rights!

In fairness to them all, it has been brainwashed into their psych by the media and sheep...

They want to dismiss the hundreds of thousands of lives and blood spilt in order to protect our freedoms, by the lives of those taken by the few mentally deranged over-medicated mental misfits... It truly is laughable to see their reasoning, almost feel sad for the desperate attempts to wrench public opinion from those who know and understand truth! Cartoons just aren't going to do it, no worries, and no reason to get your blood in a boil over those...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
NY SAFE Act, been in effect for over a year and had done nothing to get firearms out of the hands of felons.
You're right. It just made a lot of new ones.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have an idea for a cartoon. Maybe a mother's best argument for her daughter being able to protect herself from a rapist is a gun.

Instances where people use guns to protect innocent life from criminals rarely makes the news, but I know I'm preaching to the choir here.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I liked this one -
Motor vehicle Art Font Drawing Automotive design

1 - 17 of 17 Posts