New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Here's the pics of my Paris-Dunn Mark I USN training rifle. Looking to thin out my gun cabinet some so this needs to go. I have no idea what it's worth so make a reasonable offer and it's yours. Gun is not complete so hard to compare to others on the internet but mine has the bayonet while those don't so that's a plus. I will throw out a price of $100 but not locked in stone guys, just following rules.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Is the buttplate still there? Does it read "dummy" on it? These are non firing trainers. Oh .... you must state a price in the ad so .... just throw a number out there and see where it goes. ;)

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does have the buttplate on it. It has Dummy Training Rifle, Mark I USN, Paris-Dunn, Clarinda Iowa. Should have shown that therear sight does flip up like the Springfields did.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Yes it does have the buttplate on it. It has Dummy Training Rifle, Mark I USN, Paris-Dunn, Clarinda Iowa. Should have shown that therear sight does flip up like the Springfields did.
These make AWESOME wall hangers!! I'm so tempted ..... gimme a few to think about it ... I'll be sending a PM either way. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.