New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recieved my letter today telling me to go in for a photo and a pickup. Guess I will go get a haircut in the morning :)

It took only 8 weeks, and 3 of them were me running around trying to get notarized references and my class.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Permit took 5 weeks from you submitting your paperwork to the Sheriff? ..... Lucky you.
I submitted paperwork and had to wait 7 weeks for a Sheriff interview and another 8 weeks and still no permit.
Where in OC do you live?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Outstanding, 5 weeks is completely unheard here in Herkimer county, hell from what I can gather it is taking nearly a year. Congratulations.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Mount Hope. They did the interview when I dropped off the completed application. My wife did hers the day before me. Still waiting on hers to come.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked it up this morning. It is unrestricted. I <3 The Honorable De Rosa.

Now off to Masterclass to get some professional advice :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you have an interview with Judge De Rosa?
No interview. The investigator said my background and letter to the judge were solid.

Let me know when you get yours Alistair, we will go to the range.

Hit up Masterclass today. They were amazing. Told them the last time I fired a sidearm was in 1999 in the Army. They took the time to give me some classroom instruction and they took me out on the range to send a box of rounds downrange.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts