New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DONE For Sale, or trade PM for questions, or offers.
1) Dan Wesson model 15 .357 Mag. this revolver is in very good condition, there is some finish wear primarily on cylinder and side of the muzzle on the barrel. Bore, timing, function are great, I would estimate condition as 90% due to carry wear, and some finish spots on cylinder and topstrap. I have a 4 inch and a 6 inch barrel for this, along with extra front sights, and two barrel changing tools.
I would like $400 for revolver with one barrel of buyers choice, and extras, or $475 for everything.

2) Package deal Jennings J22 semi auto .22lr one magazine chrome finish, fires works, and a Herbert Schmidt German revolver, very small much smaller than a j frame, has some issues with excessive headspace, and I have fired it, but it did not work correctly, and will need attention before firing, this one I will sell as a non firing gun. $75 for both the Jennings and the Herbert Schmidt.

For a ftf we will use a local FFL agreed to by buyer and seller, and nics with transfer fees will be at buyers expense, if shipped shipping will be $35 at buyers expense. All federal and state laws will be adhered to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.