New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this was marked done BUT .. I need to sell this bike to pay some bills. I'm selling my 1992 Honda Nighthawk 750. It's in great shape and runs very good. It has 33k miles on it and everything works as it should. The tires are good for the rest of the season and it's inspected. Oil and filter changed about 500 miles ago as new Regina chain and sprocket kit installed 200 miles ago. The seat has been recovered today (7/21) and looks great, but not shown in these pics. It also comes with a nice little travel bag for the rear and a cover for the bike. I just don't ride as much anymore. I will sell outright for $1500.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Plant Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
OK .... how about guns as trades as well??? WHERE'S GUNNER??? I'll trade this in to you Gunner at your marina for an inexpensive 16' aluminum boat, trailer, and motor!! (I'll pay for the subs though cause I'm probably pushing it for a boat huh??) LOL

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
OK .... back to the top!!! $1500 cash and someone will own a VERY nice and reliable motorcycle. Clear title in hand. I MAY consider a partial trade, but really need the $$$ for friggin medical bills.

·
Registered
471 Posts
It appears as though your best offer so far has been zero.

I will offer one dollar. this is your BEST OFFER.

Therefore, according to the terms and condition of YOUR OWN AD, you have to sell it to me that that price.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It appears as though your best offer so far has been zero.

I will offer one dollar. this is your BEST OFFER.

Therefore, according to the terms and condition of YOUR OWN AD, you have to sell it to me that that price.
Hahahaha ...... Actually, I've had offers of over a dollar and I wanted to get it to Gunner's to trade it in for a boat (his offer was much more than a $1) but the traveling thing is hard for me to do if I can't find someone I know and trust to go with me. (Agoraphobia ... look it up.)

I regret to inform you that your $1 offer is not the best offer but I do thank you for being SOOOOOO generous/realistic with that offer. Also, I marked the ad DONE LAST WEEKEND (7/22) as I stated I would but since it didn't get locked, and I couldn't make it to Gunner's marina this past week, rather than start another thread, I just edited this one and removed the $2000 O/B/O and replaced with what I would sell the bike for .... $1500. One more thing, when you say "this is your BEST OFFER", it's not my offer, that was YOUR best offer.

I appreciate your concern in all of this. I'm still not finding the fine print where these "terms and conditions" you speak of exist. Oh ... I do have to ask you ........ Do you need anything to wipe with since you crapped all over this thread?? I believe you can find THOSE terms and conditions right here:

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/wanted/announcements.html

AS per those rules, I cannot bump my thread. I can follow rules and this had been bumped 3 times prior to me marking it as done. So ... if you'd like to close this one Bill or ODGreen, that would be fine. I can start another and try to make it easier for some to follow since it appears the media/internet police have shown up and once again used their assumptions and twisted everything to stroke their own ego's for they lack in other places. .... even their offers are small!!! WTF!!! ;)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hope they clean up the $hitstorm in here, the bike looks very clean and is priced well. If I had a license I'd probably buy this.
GLWS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.