1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
that animal will get a good life in prison for a maximum of 15 years, then he will be on the street, more hardened, and even more devoted to "his cause". yay for the liberal system of rehabilitation.... this scumbag deserves a firing squad.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
His blood is in the hands of POTUS. and all the libs with there twisted Idieas,

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East: police - NY Daily News

Authorities smeared Brendan Tevlin's name to put the public at ease: Editorial | NJ.com

Hey Obama, what say you? When is Holder going to visit the Tevlin family? And on top of all of this, he wants to basically disarm citizens. Do we need any more proof he hates America and is our enemy?
What we need is he family to come out and publicly ask holder and Obama

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The only Domestic terror I am aware of is the Democrats in office Terrorizing our Constitutional and god given rights. The Democroooks have been terrorizing our rights for a long time now. When is that terror going to be addressed in main stream media?

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Black on white, nothing to see here.
^ Unfortunately this is it!!! There's still unrest in Ferguson, MO!
If you just Google it you will be sick to your stomach how much outrage there is for the white on black shooting, yet ABSO-FRICKIN'-LUTELY nothing on Black on white crimes!

Here is a link that will make you sick: MSNBC decided to do an article on a protester... MAKES ME SICK!!
Portrait of a protester in Ferguson, Missouri | MSNBC

DO NOT try to tell me there is not discrimination in this country.... THEY JUST WILL NOT ADMIT THAT THE DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST CAUCASIONS!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
^ Unfortunately this is it!!! There's still unrest in Ferguson, MO!
If you just Google it you will be sick to your stomach how much outrage there is for the white on black shooting, yet ABSO-FRICKIN'-LUTELY nothing on Black on white crimes!

Here is a link that will make you sick: MSNBC decided to do an article on a protester... MAKES ME SICK!!
Portrait of a protester in Ferguson, Missouri | MSNBC

DO NOT try to tell me there is not discrimination in this country.... THEY JUST WILL NOT ADMIT THAT THE DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST CAUCASIONS!!!
My great great great great great grandfathers cousins sister worked in a field..now give me money..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts