New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://models.weatherbell.com/AL04_current.png

Cuomo took Federal Funds from Hurricane Sandy to make commercials to build his name recognition in blue states and the media stayed silent. So now, is he hoping that Dorian will lay another bout of free tax payer advertising for his 2016 Presidential campaign? In any other state this would be corruption. But in NY it is just good politics.
What is wrong with us?
Look in the mirror and ask yourself, What did I do to deserve Czar Cuomo?

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Catastrophe's are a progressive's paycheck from uncle sugar.

I would love for some of the storm hit areas to band together and tell .gov to take a ****ing hike and let people take care of each other. Show'em what we can do.

·
Registered
9,724 Posts
What is wrong with us?
Look in the mirror and ask yourself, What did I do to deserve Czar Cuomo?
Better yet ... look in the mirror and ask yourself ... what can I do to remove ****** from power??
Lawsuit?
Vote?
Public protests??
All of the above??
None of the above?

Have the politicians made it impossible to remove them once they're in power?? <--- that one I believe to be mostly true. Him and his communist cronies need to go as they have effectively removed the entire part of " ... LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS" from the American Dream. ****** has turned away and caused the loss of more jobs in NYS than any other governor prior. He's causing a mass exodus as well which is only hurting the economy here in NY too. He needs to go on so many different issues that I'm amazed he's still here!! (The pretty doors they put in the capital building only cost the tax payers $8000 PER DOOR!!!) He's a thief!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I didn't know that Cuomo took federal funds to make his commercials. Must have missed that one somehow? Anyways Andy is really a POS. I have the option employment wise to move to any other state. The thing is my family is here, my friends are here, and I like my house that I have been in a long time. I also agree with some of you guys that say staying here in NY to fight the fight is the right thing to do. But if Cuomo wins another term as Governor most likely I will run out of patience with this sh*t and put the house up for sale. Even if it means moving away from family and friends. I refuse to be a subject under Cuomo. It really pisses me off that I even have to make a decision like this - FUAC YOU POS - I think I went off topic sorry about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.