New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people do this, and here is one that I made up from the tv show Big Bang Theory soft kitty song.

Bloated kitty,
Smelly kitty,
Maggots in your fur.

Cold kitty,
Dead kitty,
Burn, Burn, Burn.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wifey does but it's not intentional. She learns one line in a song (Usually the hook) and then mumbles through the rest of it.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh Macarena Dadaddadadadad Macarena Oyahahahahahah Macarena AYYYY MACARENA!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I know most people do this, and here is one that I made up from the tv show Big Bang Theory soft kitty song.

Bloated kitty,
Smelly kitty,
Maggots in your fur.

Cold kitty,
Dead kitty,
Burn, Burn, Burn.
I'm sorry, but.. why in the hell would you post this on this forum ? We are in a time where possibly more than ever the community of people interested in self-protection and shooting sports are under extreme scrutiny, most specifically in regard to the mental health of our numbers. Pointlessly posting this kind of depraved sicko nonsense certainly isn't helping our case.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm sorry, but.. why in the hell would you post this on this forum ? We are in a time where possibly more than ever the community of people interested in self-protection and shooting sports are under extreme scrutiny, most specifically in regard to the mental health of our numbers. Pointlessly posting this kind of depraved sicko nonsense certainly isn't helping our case.
Seriously?

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
I do all the time but it is filled with racism and swearing then followed by laughter. I only do it when I'm driving by myself of course. I get my inspiration through rap music! LOL!!

James

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I just can't hear what the right lyrics are, especially in such songs as: "She's got a chicken to ride", "Tony Danza", or anything on 98PXY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts