New York Firearms Forum banner

discreet rifle case question

6K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Revelyell 
#1 ·
i have been looking around for a discreet case for a bit and was just wondering if anyone knew where i could pick up one locally that will fit a ar.
thanks guys!

#4 ·
What type of rifle is it for? An AR can be split into upper/lower sections then you can fit it in a bow case.

#6 ·
#14 ·
G
#12 ·
Here's a picture of one of my "discreet" rifle cases being off loaded at Sky Harbor Airport.

While standing in line to check in at the Southwest Airline desk in Buffalo an elderly couple was behind me in line. The sweet little old lady turned to her husband and said, "Oh look Frank, he has an bassoon."

I couldn't help but smile.

#18 · (Edited)
#29 · (Edited)
padded tennis racket case, take the rifle down and it fits nicely (16" barrel anyway, not sure about a 20" but it should sill fit). they have seperate areas for 3 rackets, so the lower and upper are not clanging together.

The one I have has a nice carry strap and it has nice amount of padding...totaly inconspicous.

like this.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilson-Racq...972?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d55b7c2c

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.