New York Firearms Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7,144 Posts
I have absoulty no problem being the test case for being arrested and put on trial for something I didnt have in my possession
I would be a very wealthy person after that day
No, you would not. You also don't know anything about the laws of false arrest. Even if you won, you would be out legal fees and a big chunk of your life with no hope of financial recovery.

· Registered
7,144 Posts
actually there have been a few cases right here in NY that trumped up charges false arrest and evidence tampering have made for a very nice payday
This would not be a "trumped up false charge". Under the case law there is probable cause for arrest. And to recover for false arrest it generally has to be malicious, which again is not the case.

· Registered
1 Posts
Product disassembly is an inevitable operation during the two essential modules in realizing a sustainable product life cycle: routine maintenance and end-of-life strategies particularly remanufacturing. In this paper, an AR-guided product disassembly (ARDIS) framework with an automatic content generation module is proposed to improve the efficiency of the disassembly process performed by human operator without expert intervention.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts