New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Is he really the president of the USA? The most un-presidential president we have ever had. I keep thinking some day I will wake up and this will all have been a bad dream...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lets just hope the memory of this BAD DREAM last with the people until november

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Im going to enter... If I win I will be having a long chat with the president about the constitution

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
8. Promotion Rules..... Sponsor may, at its option, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving any prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that awarding any prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, then select three (3) winners from the list of eligible potential winners on the basis of criteria determined and applied by Sponsor to provide for an appropriate range of views, backgrounds, and interests among the winners selected.
I don't think ANY of us would be eligible to win.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be one expensive dinner! What a great way to waste taxpayers dollars.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
The nightmare will continue after November with either ass clown on the ticket. Why do people think that the guy who signed Massachusetts assault weapon ban will be better for us?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah at least we do not have a list of "approved" firearms to deal with like MA...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who pays for all the security involved to make this happen?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, not all the background checks and additional planning involved for this meeting.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unless this meeting is at the White House, then I guess its routine. If this is coming to the winners house or a restaurant, the amount of planning is tremendous.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Actually I'd love to see Ted Nugent enter this!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
The nightmare will continue after November with either ass clown on the ticket. Why do people think that the guy who signed Massachusetts assault weapon ban will be better for us?
What Mitt did on a state level and what he will do on a federal level are two different things

Most of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted that ban

1 - 17 of 17 Posts