New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a digital scope to add onto my rifle but not sure what to buy. Does anyone have feedback on a good scope? I've heard good things about the elcon line but have also heard people talk about ATN,TRIGICON AND VORTEX. tHANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE INFO.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just mount an iPhone on it, Wa-lah! Digital scope!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I've been night hunting for a long time and wasn't so keen on the early digital scopes that came out, but they've come a long way in the last couple of years. I've tested + hunted with almost every type of digital optic and only have an ATN 5X X-sight scope and a Yukon ranger monocular for my digital setup now. Everything else is thermal. The ranger collects dust most of the year, but I use the X sight a lot. Color day use and with a good illuminator, its deadly out to and past 200 yards on the darkest of nights. You can record and take pics with it too.I'm looking into getting the 3x X-sight, as it has a wider field of view and that would suit me better for the ranges I hunt. The Pulsar N series scope's are a good buy, but you can't record without a DVR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts