New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
(A) I think he should change his name to "Richard Cranium"

(B) Aparently special forces aren't considered troops and may try and use the clandestine unit loophole.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah... And you can keep your doctor, and he's not going to ban guns.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Perhaps he said "no boots on the ground", and then outfitted our servicemen and women with some fashionable New Balance trainers?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Our putz of the united states has been painting himself in a corner from the time he took the oath in his first term. His persistence on not offending muslims,and his talk and no action has made america the clowns of the world. 2016 can't come quick enough.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Perhaps he said "no boots on the ground", and then outfitted our servicemen and women with some fashionable New Balance trainers?
you are sure it's new balance not a pair of these

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Um Busch must have put them there.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Our putz of the united states has been painting himself in a corner from the time he took the oath in his first term. His persistence on not offending muslims,and his talk and no action has made america the clowns of the world. 2016 can't come quick enough.
Unless the ***** Clinton thake the reigns!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Unless the ***** Clinton thake the reigns!
Then we are ****ed but by the time this putz get done demorats will be the last thing people will vote for it is going to get worst I could feel it.
BUt the thing that makes this country great we always come back! so to all the libs out there you can't destroy us you can only make us stronger!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
He also told us that we could keep our insurance plans if we liked them...........

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Ya know , Im starting to feel bad for the guy. He is a utter moron . Its sad to watch. Id like to see him just quit . At this point , I could lock him in a small padded room with 3 Rockwell hardened steel balls, come back in 1/2 an hour and two would be broke and one would be lost.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
I can't believe that I have so many friends that still support this POS of a POTUS. And they make me out to be nothing but an ignorant, racist, bigoted, *******.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I can't believe that I have so many friends that still support this POS of a POTUS. And they make me out to be nothing but an ignorant, racist, bigoted, *******.
you need new friends !!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Enough is enough!

We can not fix these people, their people or their Governments.

Stop trying to help them, help our own people.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts