New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 21 Posts

· Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by Dick's today to purchase some .45 and was asked to show my pistol permit. So whatever I'm against it but I always just show it and get it over with. Now when I get to the register the little nazi behind the counter asks to see it again, ok, i show it to him, and he wants to see it so i hand it to him. Then he goes to copy something from my permit into the computer, I asked him what he's doing and he goes, oh it's a new thing I have to take your permit number (he was reading the serial number btw). I said no and the woman next to him who was bagging for him goes, what do you mean no. I said give me back my permit you're not taking that information. She goes but you have to show it or something I said no thank you I'll go buy it somewhere else. AS I'm walking out she said something like "oh that's cool." I should have explained to her why I was against it but there was a group of people around and I was afraid how I would look cuz to be honest most people just don't get it.

Kind of ironic my civil liberties almost got trampled so close to our nation's birthday.

1 - 1 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.