New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to let go of my back up bow. It's a Diamond Justice (made by Bowtech) it's set at 70lbs draw length and 29" draw length. It comes with the Diamond quiver, Cobra sights, Cobra Stabilizer, wrist sling, peep sight, silencers, kisser button, Whisker Biscuit rest and a D loop.The string and cables are in GREAT shape!! This was shot maybe 300 times. I bought it as a backup and only shot it for practice during the off season here and there. The bow was recently gone over and all squared/setup at a local Bowtech dealer. I've decided to let her go as I don't see the need for a backup when I have a new bow. It's very light and pretty dang fast for a single cam. I'm asking $250 or trade. You tell me what you'd trade for it and we'll see what we can do. This bow is ready to go. Get yourself some arrows and a release and your golden!!

Font Flooring Art Space Symmetry Bicycle part Electricity Audio equipment Electrical wiring Microphone stand

·
Registered
982 Posts
80% let-off? Sounds like a great deal. I waiting for my accountant to tell me whether I win or lose this year. If I win, the shopping begins. This will be on the list if you've still got it.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
If you would come visit me, IOU could trade this for my Savage! :)

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you would come visit me, IOU could trade this for my Savage! :)
Gunner .... You very well could be the cure to my traveling issue!! Dang .... let me see what I can do for the weekend after this weekend. Good Lawd!! Will there be half naked women shooting guns in your backyard like in your for sale thread?? Hahahahaha

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Gunner .... You very well could be the cure to my traveling issue!! Dang .... let me see what I can do for the weekend after this weekend. Good Lawd!! Will there be half naked women shooting guns in your backyard like in your for sale thread?? Hahahahaha
NO.... the ones in my backyard are completely naked, silly! That one is at the marina.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
80% let-off? Sounds like a great deal. I waiting for my accountant to tell me whether I win or lose this year. If I win, the shopping begins. This will be on the list if you've still got it.

Yes .. it's 80% let off. Basically, you're holding 13-14lbs. at full draw!! Solid .. SOLID back wall too!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.