New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
In other parts of the world it's known as "women". Or sometimes called "beer".

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Meketrefe beat me to it. It has been in the Sheeple's processed food for years.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
This is nothing new. I remember reading about this 10 years ago. I think 60 Minutes or a show like that did a segment on this plant. Just think, is a couple of us get some of this, we can find Gunner and have him give all his guns to us! WIN!! Do not worry, their is enough guns for every member here!

Just kidding Terry! LOL!

James:leave:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Careful believing what you read on the internet. Scopolamine actually is pretty common, it's an active ingredient in anti-depressants and motion-sickness patches, quite a few people are taking it. It also reduces symptoms of Parkinsons and has a successful record of curing drug addictions in conjunction with other drugs.

The real shame here is that things like that article are going to get people hyped up, and we'll have something banned that's legitimately useful to a large number of people.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Careful believing what you read on the internet. Scopolamine actually is pretty common, it's an active ingredient in anti-depressants and motion-sickness patches, quite a few people are taking it. It also reduces symptoms of Parkinsons and has a successful record of curing drug addictions in conjunction with other drugs.

The real shame here is that things like that article are going to get people hyped up, and we'll have something banned that's legitimately useful to a large number of people.
Yeah if it is in small amounts, it could be used safely. The plant would be full strength so I would think.

James

·
Registered
291 Posts
Completely agree with Noodles. Totally Hyped for media sensationalization. The concept of blowing some "Zombie Powder" in someone's face and making them your mindless servant is ridiculous. Look it up on Wikipedia, its been around a long time and has been used in medicine extensively. This is not some new super drug that is a sudden threat to humanity...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts