1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
It came down to he didn't have to open the door. Not sure how I feel about it. His front area is still his property.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
“It was senseless, all he had to do was call 911,” Monica McBride said Thursday.

Yeah, it sucks when people put others lives unnecessarily at risk right?

Btw, where will your drunk driving daughter be buried?

I'm not a current fan of the DWI laws, but come on honey, don't make stupid statements.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
no treat someone bannging on your door no weapon on her he just panic IMHO . with guns comes responsibility .

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
If we bash cops when they use excessive force by shooting and killing unarmed men, we should not be defending this idiot. He should get what he deserves. There is no reason to kill an unarmed individual unless your life or someone elses is in jeopardy. He basically just opened the door and opened fire.

You are only supposed to pull that trigger after there is no other recourse and your life is in danger. He had many options to take before he decided to open fire.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
If we bash cops when they shoot and kill unarmed men, we should not be defending this idiot. He should get what he deserves. There is no reason to kill an unarmed individual unless your life or someone elses is in jeopardy. He basically just opened the door and opened fire.

You are only supposed to pull that trigger after there is no other recourse and your life is in danger. He had many options to take before he decided to open fire.
I'm not sure, I need more information.

But you wouldn't know until you've spent a week in the shoes of a regular homeowner.

And this was most likely for homeowner safety.

And he IS being disciplined! The community forced him onto a 2 week vacation with unlimited mai-tais.

And at least he will be going home to his family at night.

If she would have just shown some ID to get into his house, she'd be alive today.

Remember, she pays taxes, JUST LIKE YOU!

Living at home is very dangerous.

Even considering that, this is an isolated incident.

Seriously, they are on your side, support them.

Stop looking for attention.

There are bad apples in every group.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
This guy was expecting to be robbed and reacted without thinking, Detroit is a damn zombie wasteland.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
""reacted without thinking,""

And there it is.

·
Registered
153 Posts
"Knowing when is just as important as knowing how" Sad and a shame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts