New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried searching around to see if there was a thread for this .. but ...you can imagine all of what comes up with the word "background" in the search. So ... I was thinking if someone had a cool desktop background or screensaver you could maybe post it here? Gun related of course.

I posted this because I'm tired of looking at my own guns on the computer screen and then looking over and seeing the same gun in a cabinet across the room!! Need to mix things up alittle.

EDIT: I guess wallpaper is the correct term so .... post some cool wallpaper!!!!

· Registered
2,442 Posts
My laptop background.

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

· Registered
2,442 Posts
My desktop background.

Attachments

· Registered
5 Posts
I like mostly to display Pistol and other Guns photo's wallpapers on my desktop background because i am very interesting in guns and i have also a gun in my house my own because these guns are very best security fir you and also protect you from the thefts so i am display gun
photo on my desktop background....

· Registered
869 Posts
I like mostly to display Pistol and other Guns photo's wallpapers on my desktop background because i am very interesting in guns and i have also a gun in my house my own because these guns are very best security fir you and also protect you from the thefts so i am display gun
photo on my desktop background....
Hmmm........

· Registered
1,103 Posts
The thing that is causing you issues is that your search isn't really accurate. Instead of background in the search, simply search for what it is you are looking for "ferrari, ar15, jumbo jet, etc". Then click on "images" on the left (assuming you are using google) and then from there on the left, click on "large".

Your "background/desktop" image is nothing more than a picture, it is not otherwise special in any way. The reason I tell you to pick from "large" images is because they'll be the most clear. From there, once you found an image you like, just right click on it and "set as background" or save it for future use :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.