New York Firearms Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I contacted them not too long ago and they told me I still needed a full carry from New York City to apply.

If you live out of state and are applying for a Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms, be sure to bring your driver’s license from your state or residence and your license/permit to carry firearms issued by that state. If you live out of state and do not possess an out-of-state license/permit to carry firearms, you do not qualify for a Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms unless your state is a non-issuing state.

Centre County

·
Registered
26 Posts
I contacted them not too long ago and they told me I still needed a full carry from New York City to apply.

If you live out of state and are applying for a Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms, be sure to bring your driver’s license from your state or residence and your license/permit to carry firearms issued by that state. If you live out of state and do not possess an out-of-state license/permit to carry firearms, you do not qualify for a Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms unless your state is a non-issuing state.

Centre County
Full carry. Is NOT REQUIRED IN CENTER COUNTY PA JUST A NEW YORK TARGET PERMIT ASSUMING YOUR FROM NY is all you need. In and out in 15 minutes with a Full Carry Self Defense Pust license in hand . I got mine 5 months ago so this is up to date. Good Luck Cookie Yonkers NY.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts