New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
No matter what Cuomo does it isn't going to help change the minds of people who now think he is a crook ! The news keeps coming out with new allegations concerning the Moreland mess daily ! I think it's a big money waste trying " cleanup " Andy,s reputation ! That could take more than the national debt and about the lifespan of a Twinkie !

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What gets me is that the fat one can help Rob out with some ads defending himself. But he so far up andys ass. he is just a fat RINO.
But still Rob has to get something out there just to counter. Andys ads are on down here every day during the news hours in channels 2,4,7 and heres the kicker they are paid by the dems. so where are the republicans. FUCC

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I wakeup every morning at 4 am and there is these ads about Cuomo on the TV every morning ! Every one of them out lines Cuomo,s down falls , failures , and now his " allegations " of corruption ! This here in Catt county ! It's on the Sat tv as we have direct. TV . So I'm not sure where the repubs are running these ads but they are running here ! I hope this helps you ! Besides it looks like Christie is losing ground in NJ !

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Collusion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts