New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From dictionary.com:

1. the power or right to decide or act according to one's own judgment; freedom of judgment or choice:

I think you all know what I'm saying without saying it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
It will be Genny if onpatrol is buying scars. Just an FYI. Supporting the local economy with a good beer!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Yes, lets hope all officers use thier God given Discretion,when it comes to state oppression and fullfill thier obligation to the constitution and the real people they serve.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I'm going to practice discretion and not mention what happened to me 25 years ago when I was 16 and drank a 6 pack of Genny.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm going to practice discretion and not mention what happened to me 25 years ago when I was 16 and drank a 6 pack of Genny.
25 years ago, you were about 62. Aside from that, lets not bring up the 12 pack of Milwaukee's best that we had at Menands School. Funny - I think that we paid just under 3 bucks for it. How about that bottle of wine that we got at Cumbys? She sold to us because she said 'we wouuld not go wild in the streets'.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A quick bump up to the top on this as I have seen many posts about police and their role in the light of the SAFE Act.

·
Registered
977 Posts
From dictionary.com:

1. the power or right to decide or act according to one's own judgment; freedom of judgment or choice:

And to go with that....there isn't one law in the PL that I'm aware of that states "Must" arrest.....rather it says "MAY" arrest. Kudos OnPatrol.

·
Registered
435 Posts
From dictionary.com:

!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts