New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOLERANCE! FBI investigating multiple death threats made to Safari Club members trying to save the Black Rhino from extinction

Although I can understand why shooting an endangered animal may not make sense (and I seriously doubt that I would do it) the fact that they're raising all that money for conservation efforts for the animal seems to me at least to make it worthwhile.

Oh, and Dr. Evil, you may want to get in touch with Shooter and file a lawsuit for against the site for using your likeness without your permission as well as trademark infringement against your catchphrase.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
TOLERANCE! FBI investigating multiple death threats made to Safari Club members trying to save the Black Rhino from extinction

Although I can understand why shooting an endangered animal may not make sense (and I seriously doubt that I would do it) the fact that they're raising all that money for conservation efforts for the animal seems to me at least to make it worthwhile.

Oh, and Dr. Evil, you may want to get in touch with Shooter and file a lawsuit for against the site for using your likeness without your permission as well as trademark infringement against your catchphrase.
Get em evil one!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts