New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Not much info out there on them or reviews for that matter......I would stick to a Aimpoint or another well known brand like that if I were you.

· Registered
2,913 Posts

· Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Looking into the Dead Ringer red dot to put on Ar. Looking for everyones opinoion.
They're actually quite nice. I've got both Aimpoint Micro's at the shop, and I've well-used a CompML3, but I just recently started carrying the DR line. The company is actually based right here in Rochester, and they're good people.

As for the sights, we sold probably 10-12 of them at the gun show alone this past weekend, not to mention the countless ones we've sold at the shop. The price point is awesome for an entry level sight. Made in the same factory as most of the Vortex products as well as probably much of the internals from the more expensive companies as well.

For $110, it's hard to go wrong even giving it a shot.

TruGlo's aren't bad either for the price......Here is a nice Vortex Strikefire for $160.00.....

Vortex StrikeFire Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 4 MOA Red Dot Extra-High
The Vortex stuff is nice, but I've had 2 strikefires come back that just stopped working and we had to send them back to Vortex. Not to mention Vortex parts are nearly impossible to get right now. I've had stuff on order for 11 months. IMO the Dead Ringer products seem of better quality than the TruGlo, just in fit and finish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.