New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chandler Blake Webb Obituary: View Chandler Webb's Obituary by Deseret News

Folks, getting the flu isn't as dangerous as getting the shot. If you have a compromised immune system, anything can kill you. A shot isn't the answer. Remember, drug companies donate to politicians, politicians make laws to use drugs, and the people suffer. Keep em dumb, fed, beat down and sick.

· I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,805 Posts
I turned down the shot. One article I was reading hypothosized that simply taking vitamin D supplements during flu season can prevent it. They said that during the flu season up here we don't get the UV B rays that our bodies turn into Vitiman D and thats why we have a flu "season".

· Registered
2,743 Posts
My employer gave me a notice that since I may be required to go into people's homes, I would be required to get a flu shot. If I decline, I will have to wear a mask and explain to the people I'm dealing with that I have to wear a mask because I haven't gotten immunized and that they have the right to have someone who has been immunized perform the work instead of me.

Usually I get a flu shot, but this year, since they went through the trouble of creating a policy and all, no shot for me. :eek:oh:

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My employer gave me a notice that since I may be required to go into people's homes, I would be required to get a flu shot. If I decline, I will have to wear a mask and explain to the people I'm dealing with that I have to wear a mask because I haven't gotten immunized and that they have the right to have someone who has been immunized perform the work instead of me.

Usually I get a flu shot, but this year, since they went through the trouble of creating a policy and all, no shot for me. :eek:oh:
I love the logic here. If someone has the shot or is immunized, what do they have to worry about someone who hasn't. I mean, their shots work, don't they?:wacko:

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I turned down the shot. One article I was reading hypothosized that simply taking vitamin D supplements during flu season can prevent it. They said that during the flu season up here we don't get the UV B rays that our bodies turn into Vitiman D and thats why we have a flu "season".
Exactly usmc. Eat well, exercise, get rest, etc.. If germs really caused disease we would all be dead. I ask my patients this. Does pollen cause allergies? They usually say yes. I then say that if that was true, why don't we all have allergies? We all breath pollen in, don't we? It is actually the body's resistance to the environment that ultimately determines our health, not the environment. Get run down, don't take care of yourself, and things can take advantage of you. We have a saying, it's the soil not the seed.

· Registered
6,222 Posts
Have not gotten a flu shot for a long time and I have not gotten the flu in a long time.

· Registered
537 Posts
Never had one here either, never intend to. My family and I choose to regulate our health by eating healthy and being aware of our interactions with others. We're the least sickest family on the street every year...why?
1) We don't enlist our kids in daycare, our peers that do seem to be sick all the time. Families tied to day care have no choice but to bring a sick kid there so they can go to work. I work at home and my wife stays at home so we're lucky in this aspect. If our kid is sick they stay home from school. We try hard not to expose others and limit our exposure.
2) We supplement our diets with vitamins. We've killed "the sniffles" multiple times with Vitamin D supplements so I don't care if the "science is in" we've seen first hand that some bugs can be halted with good diet, adequate rest, and supplements. It's a challenge to keep young kids fingers out of their mouths, but we keep on them and constantly remind them that they don't want to get sick.
3) We stay the heck away from others that are sick when bugs are spreading.
4) We're all lucky to have strong immune systems.

My company has offered a free flu shot clinic for at least 8 years. I've had lots of discussions with family and friends about it and still many I know, particularly older relatives think it's the right way to go. But for us, young enough and healthy, a flu is no big deal, and in the last 5 years each of us has probably only gotten a flu 1-2 times and we killed it within a week. It's not FRIGGEN POLIO, so I see no need for jabbing chemicals in our bodies.

Research some of the Adjuvants or "fillers" they use in these shots...sure they're safe...just like Aspartame. No thanks!

· Registered
982 Posts
If I start feeling sniffles coming on, I usually sit down with one of my friends and that usually clears it right up. My friends names are Jim Beam and Captain Morgan. I don't usually sit down with both of them at the same time. Who needs to feel THAT good?

· Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Okay, I read the obit. Obits are compiled by the family, not some medical field person. It says his death was the result of a flu shot. I'm not buying this until I see some evidence. An obit is merely a family op-ed.

· Registered
1,504 Posts
Last flu shot I got was in.....1986 (Navy)? Eat right, get lots of sleep and keep active and you will almost never get sick...IMO.

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Okay, I read the obit. Obits are compiled by the family, not some medical field person. It says his death was the result of a flu shot. I'm not buying this until I see some evidence. An obit is merely a family op-ed.
Yeah, and the medical profession will admit to that. Good luck with that one. Seem to remember the cigarette companies saying there was no connection between smoking and lung cancer too. By the way, are you aware that the federal government has a fund set up to pay people who have been injured by vaccines?National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Back to sleep America. More interesting info. Influenza Deaths: The Hype Versus the Evidence
and Flu Shots May Not Protect the Elderly or the Very Young: Scientific American

Remember Gardasil? They wanted every pre pubescent teenage girl vaccinated with this stuff to prevent HPV. When that wasn't happening the way they wanted, they actually then recommended it for boys too to prevent anal cancer. Because anal cancer among boys is such a huge problem in this country. Even the woman in charge of clinical trials of this crap recommended against using it. US court pays $6 million to Gardasil victims | Washington Times Communities and Merck Researcher Admits: Gardasil Guards Against Almost Nothing | Population Research Institute. Trusting the medical profession and pharmaceutical companies that these things are safe and effective and they know what "health" is is like trusting Obama and Cuomo that they aren't after your guns. See, I just tied this into the forum.;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.